AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Monday was our first anniversary! Yeah! I had no doubts that we would make it. So, we decided to celebrate the end of our honeymoon period by going out for a nice dinner. We went to a restaurant in Easton called Martini's. It was incredibly good. Joe had seasoned cooked mussels, salad, and a New York Strip, and I had butternut squash soup, salad, and a steak. Oh, and we also had a brownie sundae for desert. That was as close to keeping with tradition that we could come (saving the top of your wedding cake for the first anniversary).

Although we agreed not to give gifts, Joe surprised me with a beautiful silver bracelet! He is such a wonderful man, I consider myself extremely lucky that he picked me to be his wife.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You both are such wonderful people, couldnt be happier.

Anonymous said...

May you have many many more.