AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to work

I've been pretty busy the past two weeks, since I returned to work. I didn't realize how much I was actually able to do with all of that time off. For example, I haven't updated the blog in two weeks! Yikes!

I was happy to go back to work. And, thanks to my Mom and mother-in-law, I do not worry about the children at all when I am at work. I know they are in good hands. We are very fortunate to have the help of our family.

There really hasn't been too much else going on... Our yard got flooded yesterday with all of the rain. We got around 10 inches of rain on Saturday morning, according to the newspaper. Our streams over flowed. There was a nice waterfall all along the road that was dumping water into our yard. By Sunday morning it had mostly cleared up. We were worried on Saturday morning, but everything turned out okay.

Nikki and Patti

Nikki was helping me do the laundry

Daddy's little helper. I can see some resemblance to Dexter Karrels.

Ben holding his rattle. He doesn't do this too often.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Nice pictures, they are getting big! And yea that picture does look similar to Dexter :) Cant wait for the kids to meet up in October.