We've been pretty busy lately. We went to Pittsburg last weekend for a rugby game, and we stayed overnight. The kids really enjoyed that. Nikki absolutely loves rugby! She sat in Jill's lap and watched the entire game. Ben woke up at the end, but he was awake for most of the party.
We also talked to Dexter, Dan, and Ali on Skype this week.
We all had our pictures taken at the JCPenney Portrait Studio yesterday. They do not develop any pictures there, so I will post them as soon as I pick up the CD. There are about 20 pictures, and they are all adorable.
Patti's birthday was also Sunday, so we all went over the her house for a crab feast and dinner. Jim, Julie, and Parker were also there, along with Patti's brother, Uncle Dave.
Next weekend should be pretty lazy... I am hoping to do an organized bicycle ride, and there is a crab feast fund raiser at the rugby field. No game, though.


2 comments:
Cute pictures. I'm glad they're getting into the Rugby spirit. Have to carry on the family tradition.
Great pictures :)
Post a Comment