Strolling along with Deb and Joe as we live our lives to the fullest, laugh out loud, and love like there's no tomorrow. Stumbling through twin parenthood with our two little angels, our family and friends, and a lot of wine.
AgeTracker
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Bubbles
Ahh, bubbles. There are few things in this world that are better than bubbles.
This reminds me of a line from Knocked Up: "I wish I was half as excited about anything in my life as they are about bubbles." After seeing a baby's response to bubbles, I have begun to understand what Paul Rudd was talking about (the bubbles part, not so much the apathy part).
1 comment:
This reminds me of a line from Knocked Up: "I wish I was half as excited about anything in my life as they are about bubbles." After seeing a baby's response to bubbles, I have begun to understand what Paul Rudd was talking about (the bubbles part, not so much the apathy part).
Post a Comment