AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

#18. I am thankful for Christmas!

I didn't take any pictures on Christmas Day (Reggie beat me to it). But once I get them from him, I'll post them as soon as I can. I took some pictures and videos today of everyone playing with their new stuff.


Ben loves his shopping cart. He piles it full of toys and pushes it all around the house.


Nikki wasn't feeling photogenic today (she would cry every time she saw me with the camera), so I had to follow behind her. You can't tell from the angle, but there are three baby dolls in her stroller, along with her small fuzzy blanket and a small block.

I got Dance Dance Revolution (a mat you stand on and try to push the arrows with your feet when the playstation tells you to--it's much more difficult than it sounds). Here I am trying to get it started. Ben brought his fuzzy pillow over (behind me) and layed down on it, Nikki came over and walked all over the mat, and then Ben went and got the stroller and rolled it into me. I was never even able to get to the main menu. I gave up after about 3 minutes.

We all got everything we asked for, and then some. We are very thankful for our family and friends during this holiday season, those who are near us and those who are far away. We hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments: