I spent yesterday morning with Ben while Nikki ran some errands with Joe. Ben and I went swimming. He wasn’t so sure about it at first. He sat on the steps of the pool and watched all of the other kids swimming. He eventually saw a little girl, only a little older than him, stand on the side of the pool and jump in to her mother. He smiled and giggled at this, so I sat him on the side of the pool and did the same thing. He loved it! He laughed a few times, and when I asked if he wanted to do it again, he shook his head “yes.” We were there for almost 45 minutes. Afterward, he was exhausted . He fell asleep in the car on the way home.
I can't wait to take Nikki!

1 comment:
Pretty brave of Ben! Not sure Dexter would try that or not. Cant wait until its warm and the pool opens up here :)
Post a Comment