This post was written on Friday, February 16, but not posted until later because I didn't want to upset anybody.
I looked on Dan and Ali’s blog this morning. I can’t explain how much it hurts me to see my brother going through his cancer and chemo ordeal. I saw pictures of him missing clumps of hair and with his head shaved. It’s painful for me to even look at these pictures. We are going to visit them this weekend, and I hope I will be strong enough not to break down in front of him. I will try my best to be a beacon of happiness and good cheer for everyone while we’re there. I think I can pull it off. Dan goes through round 2 of chemo this week, so he will probably be in pretty bad shape and feeling pretty crummy when we visit. I wish I could time our visit better.

1 comment:
Ouch! That nearly made me cry! I'm glad everything went well while you were here though :)
Things will get better!
Post a Comment