Well, after a total of 17 hours of driving, we’re back from Ohio. It was a great trip. I got to see with my own eyes that yes, my brother will overcome cancer and will continue to Livestrong. This was one of those things that you have to see for yourself before you know for sure. I made lots of yummy food for them (yeah for lasagna, baked ziti, chili, and meatballs in cheese sauce not upsetting Dan’s stomach!), and left them with a fridge full of leftovers.
While we were there, we went to Dick’s Sporting Goods and got a Livestrong jersey and a couple of bracelets. I now understand what a statement it makes to support this organization. I will wear my jersey at as many races/events as possible to show my support.
Dan, Ali, Ophelia, and Bosley all seem to be doing very well. I’m glad we were able to go out to see them.

No comments:
Post a Comment