AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

24 Week Appointment

Yesterday was my 24 week check up. Everything is going fine. The babies' heart rates are upper 160's (for our girl) and mid-150's (for our boy).

I asked our doctor about the hospital in Easton: because it is fairly small, I was concerned about the availability of a NICU. He said that there is a nursery, and they are equipped to handle babies 34 weeks and older. Yeah! Only 10 more weeks! Otherwise, I would have to go to Annapolis.

I have another appointment in 4 weeks (March 10), and then I start seeing him every 2 weeks. I have another ultrasound in March, also. I'm definitely starting to get big now, although I believe that I feel bigger than I actually am.

One last tidbit... We hope to have our nursery (almost) finished this weekend. I mean, we've put in the floor and trim, and we're hoping to do most/all of the painting this weekend. Then comes the furniture!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear they are doing well. Look forward to seeing how your nursery turns out!

Dan said...

You guys give new meaning to the phrase "building the nursery."