AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

How does he do it?

I have seen Ben take a couple of steps crawling. He doesn't seem to like this method of locomotion, since he takes two steps, falls on his tummy, and cries to be picked up and carried to his destination. However, he has developed stealth powers recently. I put him in the kitchen this morning about 3 feet away from the dogs bowls. I turned my back to him for about 30 seconds to make breakfast, and this is what I found:

How does he do it? I have not seen him crawl more than 6 inches at a time. Does he crawl? Does he roll over a few times? Does he have magical powers that transport him from one place to another? I have experienced this kind of thing a couple of times this weekend. Hmmmm...

While Ben was doing his stealth maneuvers, Nikki was busy helping me with the dishes.



Nikki is making her way into the kitchen with the dogs' toy.

Happy Ben.

2 comments:

Mom K. said...

Sneaky little guy. Notice the look of satisfaction on his face?

Dan said...

The dogs will never again know peace...