AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Going to the gym

Joe and I joined the YMCA in January. It is the best gym in the area, and it has child care included in its membership fee. I take the kids with me when I go, and they have a great time. They don't even notice when I come back to pick them up!

Here they are right after I drop them off:

Here they are when I come to pick them up:


Nikki really likes the girls who work there (Jamie, Linda, and Brandi-not pictured). That is unusual for her because of her stranger anxiety. Jamie told me today that Ben and Nikki are happy as long as they are together. They separated them once to feed one of them, and they both started crying. Once they were together again, they were instantly happy :-)

1 comment:

Dexter said...

That is great that your gym has daycare! Nice break for you and they get different toys & kids to play with :)