AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tummy upsets

It's been a rough couple of days for the Phillips clan. Nikki had a tummy ache on Friday night, Ben had it Saturday night, Gram had it all day Monday, Joe got it Monday night, and I got it late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. Patti and Reggie have it, too. It's pretty awful, but thankfully it lasted only 24 hours. We are all on the road to recovery now. Thank you again to Gram, who was able to watch Nikki & Ben all day and night on Tuesday while Joe and I were too sick to take care of them.

A few pictures from Easter Sunday:


One additional note: I have not seen it myself, but I have reports from all grandparents that Nikki has taken her first unassisted steps. It happened first at Reggie & Patti's house on Sunday afternoon, and it happened again yesterday or last night at Gram's house. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Mom K. said...

You're welcome. You really must do something about Ben's camera shyness.

Dexter said...

Ugg, sorry your all sick - good thing it is quick. And yea for Nikki! Girls are just so advanced compared to boys :)