AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Waterfowl Festival

The Waterfowl Festival is held in Easton every November, right around Veteran's Day.  This year, Joe taught Ben how to make a goose-calling sound, and we entered him in the children's goose-calling contest. (I've been told that there's a $10,000 prize for the winner of the teenage contest)






Other events recently include the Inaugural Annapolis 1/2 Marathon on November 19, and the YMCA Run for Hospice 10k on November 25.  I did pretty well in both of them: 2:04:47 half-marathon (9:30 mile with lots of hills), and 57:53 10k (pushing the kids in their stroller). 


Thanksgiving was great.  Reggie, Patti, and Mom came over to join us.  We had lots of good food and company, and of course, lots of football.  Go Ravens!  Finally, a home team I can be proud of!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Well it's comforting to know that there is some place even more backwoods than LOL...flapfack festival versus waterfowl festival versus rattlesnake festival? This is good stuff.