While we were there, we also saw the New York Stock Exchange (from the outside only)...
Which is located on Wall Street. Joe didn't care too much about this, but since my first degree is in finance, it had a little more meaning to me.
"On this site in Federal Hall April 30, 1789, George Washington took the oath as the first President of the United States of America." This was the inscription on the statue below.
It was located on Wall Street, across from the New York Stock Exchange.
We also saw Park Avenue.
This is the closest we got to the Statue of Liberty. It is currently under construction from the storm last fall, so nobody is able to see it up close.
Nikki and Ben both had dentist visits.
Wal-Mart knows how to do family bathrooms right.
I actually made something that I saw on Pintrest. I made one shelf for Nikki...
And one shelf for Ben. They helped me paint their shelves, too.
We had an indoor soccer game every Saturday morning. They are doing "hands in" here. I think this was their favorite part of the game, besides the snacks and drinks.

No comments:
Post a Comment