AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update

There hasn't been too much going on recently. Joe started rugby season a couple of weeks ago, and that takes up most of the day on Saturday. He hasn't suffered any injuries yet this season, thankfully. However, there are still five games left.

We went to a crab feast yesterday in Annapolis. Crabs are a huge thing around here. Everyone eats crabs during the summer. The crab feast was a fund raiser for the American Legion, and there were tons of people there. They had other food, also, so I had something to eat--I've tried crabs on several occasions, but I just don't like them.

Next Sunday, the rugby team is going to the Renaissance Festival for Oktoberfest. It should be a lot of fun. I've heard good things about the festival.

The weekend after that, my mom should be here to visit for a couple of days! Yeah! I haven't seen her since June. It'll be nice to spend some time with her again. And, she's going to go to watch Joe's rugby game. We're pretty psyched about it.

That's all from us for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it, too.