AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

We've graduated!

I had my 8 week 3 day ultrasound at Shady Grove today. Everything looks great, and we have officially graduated to a regular OB doctor! Yeah! I've made appointments to see Dr. O'Brien (OB) in Easton, MD, on November 5, and Dr. Lantz (Maternal Fetal Medicine) in Baltimore, MD, on November 19.

We also got some new pictures of the kids. They look so much more like little people in these pictures. They're heart rates are 168 and 169, right where they should be.


Baby A close-up



Baby B is on the left, and Baby A is on the right

My ovaries are still pretty large, but they appear to be slowly shrinking back to normal. Therefore, I am still on activity restriction for a while longer.

3 comments:

Dan said...

woohoo! I nominate their names as "Luke and Leia."

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking babies. :)

Anonymous said...

I can definitly see the family resemblance to Dan and Ali's baby. They're obviously related.