AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

19 Week Ultrasound Pictures

Here are the pictures from our ultrasound. We've added some arrows to help you identify some key features.

This is a close-up of our daughter's face. The big blob on the bottom left is our son's head.

Daughter's profile.

Yup, it's definitely a girl. This shot is looking up at her butt.

This is a picture of our son's face. His face is the smaller circle on the right (the other larger and darker circle on the left is our girl's head). I'm not sure exactly, but I think his eyes are to the right and his chin in to the left. Let me know if you can identify it better.

Our son's profile view.

This little guy is definitely a boy. No question about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeee, looks like little aliens. So cool you are having two at one time and a boy and a girl. I want to see Debbie pregnant! So not fair! Love you both

Dan said...

That's awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Deb & Joe--We have been following your adventure and are amazed at what is happening! Congrats on the wonderful little boy and girl!! Deb, your mother must be going crazy with excitement, as are we... Ali's mom

Anonymous said...

I think I'm still numb, but I sure am using up a lot of fabric!