Everything went fine at the non-stress test today. The nurses all say that we have very happy babies. In order to pass the NST, the babies' heart rates must accelerate at least six times in a 20 minute period. Our babies usually pass the test in less than 10 minutes. They move around quite a bit (which is what raises their heart rates).
I have an appointment with Dr. O'Brien on Thursday and another NST next Saturday. That should be it for me. My c-section is scheduled for the following Thursday.
In other not-so-news, Joe and I planted our vegetable garden today. Joe tilled two of the three raised beds, and we planted most of the plants. We have roma tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, bell peppers, cantaloupe, and watermelon. We didn't have enough room in those two beds to plant everything (some of the plants are vines and take up a lot of room), so I will be planting the rest somewhere else in our yard. We still have to plant our beans and snow pea seeds, and then we should be done. Yeah! It always makes it seem much more like summer to me when we have a garden going!

1 comment:
I hope those plants are producing by the time I get there!
Post a Comment