AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

37 Week Appointment

Well, there really isn't much of anything to report. Patti was able to attend my ultrasound this morning, which was really nice. She couldn't believe how crowded things are in there. The boy measures approx. 6 lbs, and the girl is approx. 6lbs 5 oz. Both heart rates are in the 140's.

The doctor didn't have too much to say, either. He confirmed the tentative date of my c-section (May 28), and stated that he had a feeling he'd "be seeing me sooner than that."


Baby B's face


Baby A's face


Afterward, Patti and I went to breakfast (#2 for me) and then to see Julie and Parker. They are both doing really well. I had a bunch of errands to do after our visit, including getting a pedicure and haircut! Yeah!

I have to work tomorrow, which is my last day of work. It's amazing how much energy it takes to do the smallest things, for example, take a shower. I don't think I could work any more if I had to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not too much longer now! Cant wait to see my new niece and nephew.