AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 month updates

Ben, Nikki, and I had a discussion earlier today about how their likes and dislikes have changed and evolved. This is what they came up with:

Ben:
Likes:
- Smiling
- Going for walks/runs with Mom
- oatmeal
- bathtime

Dislikes:
- Gripe water (aka "Swamp water")
- Zantac (we have to mix it with formula)
- bedtime (it is often difficult for him to fall asleep at night)



Nikki:
Likes:
- talking
- oatmeal, peaches, apple sauce--pretty much any food
- bathtime
- sleeping, especially on her tummy
- outside (trees, plants, cars...)

Dislikes:
- hiccups
- gas pain (doesn't everybody?)

In other news, we have started the kitchen remodeling project. The carpenter had to change his schedule; he will be here the second week of August to install the cabinets.


3 comments:

Mom K. said...

Think how nice it will be when it's done!

Ali said...

I cant wait to see how different your house looks in a few months when we visit! Congrats to the babies on reaching 2months :)

Dan said...

I expect the guest bedroom to be completely remodeled when we arrive.