AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Week

We have had a busy week. We all got together at Patti & Reggie's house last Sunday (July 5) for a barbecue. All of the kids and some dogs were in attendance, including Dryfus (see picture below).

Parker riding Dryfus

During the following week, Ben and Nikki got to break in their playmat. They weren't too sure about it at first, but they tell me that once they got used to it, they really like it. There are all kinds of toys to play with and look at, including a mirror, a fish that makes noise, and a ball that they will some day be long enough to kick with their feet.


Ben and Nikki on their playmat.

After a long day of playing on the playmat, they said they were both ready for a nap.

Nikki and Ben on the couch.

Nikki didn't want to sleep on the couch, so after a while, she asked to go in the swing, but not before I got a couple of pictures of her posing on the couch.




Apparently, Nikki doesn't realize she had the primo spot on the couch, because, as soon as she went into the swing, Jake took her place on the couch.


Then, on Thursday, we went to Patti & Reggie's house again for a get together with Scott and Sue Peirce, their children, Mandy (and husband Jon) and Carrie, and Mandy's son, Jackson. Jim, Julie, and Parker were also there.

Ben, Parker, Jackson, Nikki

I
t was a busy week. Ben and Nikki were both exhausted by the end of the night and were ready for bed. We'll see what next week brings.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Hey cousins! I have that same play mat :D

Dan said...

I like how the babies seem to arrange themselves into symmetric formations. Also, I think Dreyfus looks pretty excited to take the baby for a ride!