Mom and I took the kids to Ikea during the week. They weren't too excited about the furniture part of it, since they slept through it. After lunch, we walked around the housewares/other goods section, and Ben decided to stay awake. I think he changed his mind about Ikea--there was all kinds of things hanging from the ceiling for him to look at. Also, they had a kids section, and there were some toys set up for him to play on.

The trip must have worn them out. They did a lot of sleeping for the rest of the week!

In between naps, Ben likes a good laugh.

Joe did all of the feedings last night so that I could get a good night's sleep. Nikki was in the middle of a growth spurt (eating every 2 hours, sleeping a lot), and I think Ben has just started his. As a result, nobody got much sleep last night, except for me and the dogs.
3 comments:
Really cute pictures!
that's an awesome chair thing Ben is sitting on.
Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment