AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random items found

Recently, I've been finding a larger number of items in strange places in our house.  For example, baby dolls in the refrigerator, toy trucks on our bed, cooking utensils in the bathtub.  That kind of thing.  I've decided to start to take pictures of the random items I find around the house...

The front of our fridge, where the water/ice dispenser are located.  The pink item is a hairbrush that came with a Barbie doll (or something similar). 

Our new china cabinet!  Nikki helped me put some of our serving pieces inside.  She went above and beyond by also putting some items in the other side: silicone heart-shaped and star-shaped ice cube trays, a juice pop mold, and a cake pan.

In the same china cabinet, she helped me put our good silverware and crab knives.  She completed the color-coordinated look by putting some of Ben's blue juice pop molds in the drawer, too.

1 comment:

Mom K said...

You never know when your dinner guests might need a juice pop mold.