We had our 35 week OB check up today. Everybody is doing fine. The ultrasound tech is very amused by our children. Today, we were able to witness a bit of sibling rivalry. Our boy is still footling breach. However, our girl has managed to place her head right in between his legs, which made it difficult to tell which one was A and which was B. I guess our boy didn't like that too much, because then he kicked her right in the head! It was funny. The ultrasound tech got it on video and played it back once or twice, laughing. I think our girl does a fair amount of kicking, too.
Both the babies' heart rates were in the 140's, and the girl weighs 5 lbs. 9 oz., and the boy weighs 5 lbs. 6 oz. Everything is right on schedule. It looks like it's still going to be a c-section, the only thing we're not sure about is the timing. Dr. O'Brien said that if I make it to 37 weeks, then we'll schedule a c-section for sometime between 37-39 weeks. If I go into labor before then, I'll have a c-section at that time. It's kind of a scary thought... That's only 2 weeks away! Yikes!

1 comment:
At this rate we will both become parents at the same time.. I am glad all is well, and have no doubt the brother will win (big brother always wins).
Post a Comment