The party afterwards was very nice. Patti & Reggie did a great job. Lots of food and guests. Our kids slept side by side on the couch for the duration of the party, while Parker was in the car seat on the floor next to them. This allowed everyone to see them but not to disturb them. It was perfect.
Reggie came over the other evening to see the kids and help with our nighttime routine (bath, play, feed, sleep). I took a bunch of pictures and a video. I don't have sound on my computer yet, so I apologize for the lack of editing. We are very proud parents!
There's a lot happening in this video: Everyone is having playtime--Nikki & Joe, Reggie & Ben, and Jake. Keep your eye on Ben...

1 comment:
Nice job Ben! :) I cant wait to meet you and play with you!
Post a Comment