Ben likes to show off his mad climbing skills. Here, were we checking out a new playground.
Sliding down the slide at the new playground.
He likes to help me put dishes away out of the dishwasher. Mainly because he gets to climb up on the counter top to do it.
On a different note, they had their 4 year old check up at the doctor yesterday. They are both healthy and growing well. Nicole is in the 80th percentile for overall size (height and weight), and Ben is in the 40th-50th percentile for size. They each got three shots (boo!), which was very traumatic for them both. They cried the whole way home (actually, Nicole fell asleep about halfway home). But, they got lots of sympathy from Mom and Dad, and they got to lay on the couch for the afternoon and watch back to back to back episodes of Sponge Bob. I think they will make a full recovery.
Conversation with Nicole the other day:
Me: I'm going out for a little while. I'll be back soon.
N: I want to go.
Me: Not this time. I need some Mommy time.
N: When is Nicole time?

No comments:
Post a Comment