AgeTracker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers

Baby showers, that is. I've had two in the past week. The first was a joint shower with Julie, hosted by Patti Phillips and Sue Peirce. The guests were mainly family members. It was beautiful. The food was delicious. The decorations were adorable. And there were lots and lots of presents. I did not expect to get as much stuff as I did.



The second shower was Tuesday night at Macaroni Grill in Annapolis. It was with the girls from work. I got a lot of cute stuff from them. I am lucky to work with such a good group of people. The wine was flowing freely around the table. Somehow it seemed to skip right over me. But, that's okay, I was drinking my fancy-shmancy Shirley Temple instead.


And, for my brother and friends who cannot picture me with a pregnant belly, I've attached a photo of me in the nursery at 31 weeks. It was right before going to the Macaroni Grill.

1 comment:

Dan said...

You look terrific :) I see that your picturesque nursery has encountered a taste of reality...