Today was my second non-stress test (NST) at the hospital. It was pretty much the same as last time. The only difference was that the monitor showed "a couple" of contractions during my 20-25 minutes (I counted two contractions). The nurse showed my strip to the midwife from my group, and concensus was that they are not concerned. She said if there was only one baby in there at this gestation, they would be concerned about contractions, but for me, it is sort of expected that I will experience a few. Things are a bit cozy in there.
I have an appointment with the OB on Thursday with an ultrasound. I am not sure whether baby A has flipped into head-down position or not. At my last appointment (last week), she heard his heartbeat in the lower half of my belly. This morning, it was the same thing. I guess I'll find out on Thursday.
Joe is currently in Philadelphia for a rugby-playing weekend. They had their playoff game today, and apparently they did not play very well. So, they are out of the playoffs. They were beaten by the team from Lancaster, PA, which made it to the final four last year (and have also beaten Joe's team in the playoffs before that). He has one more game to play tomorrow, which will determine who will win third/fourth place in the region. Or something like that. No matter if they win or lose tomorrow, I'm sure they're having fun tonight!

2 comments:
The race is on! Hope I have my baby before yours!!
HEY! Now I know what you've been up to (and yikes, that Parker is a big baby!). Glad to hear you're feeling well. Wonder if you made it to Oxford - I would've biked over to meet you! Rode that day (surprise). Ran into Brian Sweet last week and he wondered if the babies had arrived - I gave him word that it would be May. Looks like work has arrived for me for May (thank God!). Let me know what you're up; when you're headed this way. Judy G.
Post a Comment